[ FRACTURE CASE ]
– Introducing the Fracture Case, featuring designs from over 17 community artists-designed weapon finishes, and the Shattered Web Knives as rare special items.
[ MISC ]
– Updated main menu movie for Mutiny.
– Fixed several exploits related to VPK tampering.
– The -unstrusted launch option is no longer supported
[ NETWORKING ]
– Multiple improvements to SDR networking protocol:
— Improved SDR routing selection logic
— Fixed SDR networking sessions to not be reused after expiration
— Improved stability
[ MAPS ]
– Fixed some clipping, z fighting, invisible surface bugs
– Fixed being able to spot enemies through wall near bridge. (thanks Chaelin!)
– Removed palm tree shadow at bridge
– Fixed wallbang at B main route
– Fixed weapons falling through stairs and other parts of the floor.
– Re-added the grenade windows to B.
– New skin for double door at middle.
– Various minor fixes.
– Significant improvement in performance in all areas of the map (Thanks Joaokaka1998 for testing!)
– Adjusted fade distances to improve performance
– Added more hint/skip brushes to separate certain visleaves
– Added ivy models to prop combine to increase performance when multiple are rendered at once
– Lowered part of the wall on A Site
– Modified rock formation at upper T to A into a brick wall to improve visibility and grenade potential
– Added cover at mid to B connector
– Removed cover at exit of mid to A connector
– Removed cover at Side Path near the back of A Site
– Adjusted position of cover at Catwalk
– Adjusted position of cover at T to A Lower
– Raised height of ceiling clipping around A Site & CT to A, allowing players to get on top of the wall on A Site
– Raised height of ceiling clipping around CT entrance to B
– Adjusted deathmatch spawn position near A Site
– Adjusted environment lighting to give a better visual contrast
– Fixed flickering of multiple bush props across the map
– Removed shadows for some foliage models, such as those seen at The Squid building
– Fixed missing textures on various displacements around the map
– Fixed various floating models around the map (windows, lamps, etc.)
– Improved clipping of wooden pillars at Dock
– Tweaked clipping around rock at T to A Upper
– Fixed numerous bomb stuck spots (thanks Joaokaka1998!)
– Bomb now teleports back to dry land if player drops it while stood on the small boat
– Added multiple bomb reset triggers around A Site, B Site and Dock
– Fixed incorrectly rotated tarp model at Dock
– Removed foliage on A Site wall
– Modified treasure map in T spawn ship to have a more accurate name applied to it
– Updated overview
– Swamp has now great FPS
– Replaced water material
– Made it brighter in some areas
– Updated radar
– Fixed some more clipping
– Closed the corner near the old saw blades by the backroom
– Made recess in wall at T-entrance
– Made brighter background in corner near T-entrance
– Closed a gap where a weapon could fall in between